Welcome Doll

Welcome Doll

Monday, March 23, 2015

Women of Worth Wednesday's

When you give yourself to someone who doesn't respect you, you surrender pieces of your soul you will never get back. 



Before I got married I was dating guys who were not only doing me no good but I put myself in situations where I let my self worth be determined by someone else, I want to introduce you to my new series Women of Worth Wednesday because its so easy for us women to loose our wroth when we put our worth in other peoples hands. My point of doing this to encourage women to value themselves and not to settle for men who put their worth down as WOMEN, we need to be 

Valued
Respected
Loved

and the list goes on and on... Every Wednesday tune into my blog because I will be sharing some stories!  

No comments:

Post a Comment