Welcome Doll

Welcome Doll

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Smokey Brown Eye Look ! Step by Step Tutorial

                                    
It took me years to figure out how to blend! I would always leave my house looking like a raccoon and girls you know what I am talking about! ...but the secret to blending is the brush! not even kidding if you have all the right makeup brushes your makeup will look flawless! so I recently purchased a random blending brush from Walmart it was the best brush I ever purchased! 
its by L.A.B2 
I used two of their eye makeup brushes to establish my eye makeup, they are called
Just blending in brush
&
Put a lid on it angled shadow brush
Here is their website!
Lets get down to business 
Step 1:  I first put my moisturizer & let it set into my skin & then primer!
You always want to prime! it will make your makeup last a lot longer. (I'm oily so my makeup tends to move but with these products they stay in their place!)

Step 2: My secret to getting the perfect sharp eye look, I use scotch tape I know this sounds ridiculous but I am a perfectionist so everything has to be lined up right! like this 
Step 3: I primed my eyes first with Urban Decays Potion Primer and I then put MAC's Studio Finish Concealer all over my lid, this creates a clean base for your eye shadow.
Step 4: I used my LAB2 blending brush and used the bright orange from Fergies eye shadows as my base color so I blended it all over my eye lid.
Step 5: I used Milani Cosmetics Eye shadow in the color Bella Cappuccino and this will be my transition color (you always want a transition color it will help bring all three colors together!) This color will be placed on your outer crease and blend it back and forth until you see no harsh lines.
Step 6: I then took the color in the middle of the pallete (black) and used my angled shadow brush to put it on my crease and outer lid and blended it with my LAB2 blending brush. 
Step 7: (Optional) With my NYX Jumbo Pencil in the color Milk I placed along my water line. I do this to make my eyes appear bigger.
Step 8: I put on some Salon Perfect Demi Wispi Lashes because with smokey eye looks if you dont have long lashes the look over powers your lashes making it look like you have no lashes but its optional you dont have to wear lashes! but it does complete the look.

The Porefessional Primer Click Here To Purchase
Beauty Blender Click Here To Purchase
NYX Setting Spray Click Here To Purchase
Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation Click Here To Purchase
FIT Me Pressed Powder Click Here To Purchase

Urban Decay Primer Click Here To Purchase
MAC Studio Finish Concealer Click Here To Purchase
Milani Cosmetics Eye Shadow in the color Bella Cappuccino Click Here To Purchase
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Click Here To Purchase
Fergie Eye Shadow  Click Here To Purchase


MAC Studio Finish Concealer Click Here To Purchase
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Click Here To Purchase

High lighting! I first use my MAC Concealer to cover up any purple/pink under eye imperfections I have and then I put a little put of Bye Bye Under Eye concealer over it making a triangle shape under my eye because I love a bright under eye! I then spray some NYX Setting Spray onto my beauty blender and just tap it all over under my eye.

After I'm done contouring and highlighting I set my foundation with FIT Me pressed powder because when wearing a liquid foundation do not depend on it lasting long through out the day so I use a powder to set everything in place. 


For my lips I lined them up with ,
Covergirl Lip Perfection in the color 225 Beloved
& topped it off with E.LF. Matte Lip Color in the color Nearly Nude  

To complete my look I spray NYX setting spray all over my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment